exentra GmbH, an innovative software company for business intelligence software of the next generation, based in Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm, is seeking for a Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) (40 hours per week).
- Developing software in Java in an agile methodology in consideration of clean code principles and efficiency
- Requirements analysis and feature demo with the customer
- Creation of user stories for problem description and abstraction of the solutions
- Good knowledge of Java 8 or Java EE
- Proficient handling of design patterns
- Eclipse (IDE) or IntelliJ
- Professional language skills in German and English
- Good communication skills
- Versatile and responsible tasks with a lot of creative freedom
- Family-run software company in the center of Pfaffenhofen (metropolitan area Munich)
- Corporate culture based on values - trust, clarity, honesty and mutual respect are essential for us
- A collegial working atmosphere with flexible working hours and attractive conditions in a unique team
- Individual training opportunities
For almost 20 years exentra GmbH has been developing tailor-made software for project controlling and product development for well-known companies from the automotive industry such as Daimler, Porsche and John Deere. In our team you can expect interesting jobs with a lot of creative freedom and responsibility. We work in a motivated environment, have a lot of fun at work, enjoy a great atmosphere and always work with the latest technologies and tools.